Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Round and round

Just found an excellent knitting tip for stranded work in the round on Ravelry: knit it inside out!


The BBerry came back to life after some work and now I have a new problem, double screens when I turn it on. Apparently it reacts slowly and I move fast! I have discovered the red phone button can cure many ills, at least temporarily. I do enjoy using the Storm 2's built-in camera and being able to email, message or send photos directly to Flickr. But using my Bberry seems to be a case of what's going to happen next? I do feel as if I go round and round with it, get one thing figured out or fixed and have another issue....start again....of and the inevitable once a week re-boot, that means you take the battery out. I suppose this clear the cache and whatever else it needs to do to 'think' clearly! :D 


Meanwhile I'm thinking of putting all my FO's into a pile along with the WIP's and trying to finish them all off by entering them into an event in Ravelympics2010. This so I can stop moving them from here to there and around and around, while starting new projects. Which just frustrates me and leaves them unfinished. 


Holy Mackeral....this Oatmeal Cookie Neckwarmer from Mod Cloth is very cool! It really would not be that hard to knit. Or you can buy it from them at $49.99.















No comments: