Due to my vast inexperience and after only one week of trying to learn how to use it I've managed to screw up my BBerry. There is a nasty little screen stuck on top of my Main Menu that will NOT go A.W.A.Y! Yerk! I was trying to load the Verizon Music app and managed that without a hitch. I was trying to find the downloaded phone ring tone that'd disappeared and refused show itself no matter what and that set off some sort of nasty aberration that landed this little box in my face.
Soooo, the world as I know it has now come to a temporary end.
I discovered the BBerry can still be used as a phone, despite the evil box. That fact alone is saving it's life! Although for some insane unknown reason it only vibrates, the _______(fill in your own fave expletive) ring tone has now disappeared too! I may SCREAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment