Thought you might enjoy another photo of DGD in her favorite Park -- she loves to swing, higher and higher! Fall.07It was a good football Sunday this past weekend, wasn't it!? I'm a long time fan of Green Bay [Wisconsin] football. Although I've never lived there and really have no reason to be a fan, I've always loved the verve and sheer joy of football that Brett Favre plays with...he's just the most fun to watch on the football field. I was happy he made it so far into the playoff's and sorry to see his team loose. But both games were very enjoyable and the outcome certainly a bit surprising.
A had Monday off this week, for Martin Luthor King's birth day. We started the day out by A riding his bike and me going to the gym to work out with my trainer. It was a nippy, but clear and sunny day.
We ended the day by going to Best Buy and Circuit City to shop wireless keyboards to use with the monitor we're thinking of hooking the laptop up to. I really wanted a bigger screen as well as the portability of the Mac laptop, this should solve all the problems and be far less costly than getting both a Mac laptop and a large screened Mac computer. What a vast difference between the stores. No help available at all in Circuit City, an abundance at Best Buy. Lighting and noise level unacceptable at Circuit City, much more tolerable in Best Buy. The music was so loud in Circuit City that we spent very little time there -- not good for business. But then, as A pointed out, we're not the market they're targeting. I would point out that there weren't many people from any type of target market in there! They were all at Best Buy!
Good day, fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment