
This is the most glorious picture, breathtaking really!
There's just not enough time in my life to read all those wonderfully written and interesting blogs. Oh, my! That's why we need magazine's, little samplings of same. And I'll bet someone has already started to magazine blogs somewhere in cyberworld.
Are you as amazed as I at the really high quality of the writing -- and I guess I should really call it "the publishing" -- in the blogosphere? Many blogs offer a clear example of the higher level of education and language usage that I'm constantly concerned isn't usually displayed on the ubiquitous TV, in newspapers or in daily conversation. It's actually reassuring. Perhaps I've seredipitously managed to miss seeing any sub-level blogging.
One can spend so much happy time reading and thinking in cyberspace. I pick up my head to look at the clock I'm simply shocked at what time it is!
Time floats away when one is at the keyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment