I think we have now driven every small SUV made. Surprising were the nicely appointed and warranted Hyundai's, and to my extreme disappointment the dislike I had for the drive and steering of the front wheel drive Lexus [small] SUV. Also surprising was the Subaru Outback V-6, a car with an immensely powerful engine that feels like an old time very powerful American car, with a European suspension....IMHO that's the perfect combination! Only the seat, on both the drivers and passenger sides, which felt as though it had a bad spring poking a particularly uncomfortable spot, stopped me cold. Perhaps a trip to an accessory shop would yield a jell seat, or some such, which might solve the problem.
I may have driven too many vehicles -- of late I keep waking up feeling as though I'm still driving!
Apparently Consumer Reports and I are perfectly calibrated. After I drive a vehicle A looks up the Consumers report on same and, we agree! Nice to know.
I'm still busy adding knitting projects to an ever lengthening list on Ravelry. I've finished a few. Carole Ann's Comfort Shawl a group project on which I did a lot of knitting, is done and looks great. I'm knitting the 12 inches of ribbed leg on two "Socks for Soldiers" on which K did the toe-up feet. And I'm doing another shawl in cobweb yarn. All of which I've added to my Ravelry.com projects list. Still unfinished is the Mystery knit-a-long that has gorgeous snowflakes on it, put on hold while I finished Carole Ann's Comfort Shawl.
A serious look at the other WIP's hanging around the house is in order. "To frog or not to frog that is the question!"
No comments:
Post a Comment